We have added one of our hottest classes – ourÂ 9-week Professional Culinary ArtsÂ Series I — to our great lineup of classes.Â If youâ€™re serious about learning to cookâ€¦ and you think you might look pretty darn good in a white chefâ€™s jacket… then join us. TheÂ January installment of this class sold out in a flash so another will be starting on Tuesday February 10!Â It will be taught byÂ Culinary Center Exec. Chef Gary Hild and will beÂ heldÂ on 9 Tuesday evenings (2/10, 2/24, 3/3, 3/17, 3/24, 3/31, 4/7 and 4/14).Â Â Â Â
Designed after a typical first semesterÂ of chef training and taught by seasoned culinary professionals, this 9-week course really helps you take your cooking skills to a new level.
The class is awesome enough butÂ to top it off, we’re offering an unheard-of deal on the class >> 10% off to students who sign up by Noon on Monday, January 26, 2015!Â (Hey, we want to fill this baby and it’s coming up around the corner.)Â Don’t delay. Seriously, if you’ve ever thought about taking the class, now is the time to make it happen.
Click here to sign up now.
By the way, that Delia’s Delicious Deal of 10% off includes these classes, as well:Â Â
- Intro to Cheese & Wine Pairing – Mon, Jan. 26
- Decadent Chocolate Desserts.. and a Tasty Red Wine Pairing – Mon, Feb. 2
- Couples Night Out: Bring Your Babe to Bourbon Street – Thu, Feb. 5
- Cooking Paleo: Cavemen Need Snacks & Desserts Too! – Mon, Feb. 9
- The Art of Risotto – Wed, Feb. 11
- Saute Workshop – Thu, Feb. 12
- Cooking Middle Eastern at Home – Sun, Feb. 15
Don’t delay. The deal ends Monday at Noon!