One final Tailgate Recipe in honor of our Boys in Blue…
Switch up your ‘regular’ hummus appetizer with this awesome one made with edamame! Zig when they think you’ll zag. Keep ’em on their proverbial toes. Your guests will enjoy it with pita or veggies… #TookTheCrown
- 8 ounces edamame, frozen, shelled
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, fresh, peeled, grated
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- Sriracha hot sauce to taste
Cook edamame according to package directions and drain through a colander. In a food processor, add the cooke4d edamame, water, soy sauce, ginger, vinegar, tahini, garlic, salt, and sriracha sauce. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and cover with a sheet of plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour before serving.
Makes 6 (1/4 cup) servings.