The Culinary Center of Kansas City is celebrating 20 Years of Love in our Kitchens in 2016!Â Â So weâ€™re kicking the year off with our biggest wine & spirit tasting event yet at ourÂ JanuaryÂ Local Life Event in Downtown Overland Park.Â Come in from the cold to taste some creations from two of the hottest new spirits and wine artisans!Â Plus cooking demonstrations, live music and more.Â
Stop by CCKC on Friday evening, January 15Â (5:00-8:30) for all the fun!
- Pinckney Bend Distillery, a hot new artisan distillery in New Haven, Missouri that is featured in FEAST Magazine this month,Â will be here with FREE samples of their gin, vodka, corn whiskey and a special gin & tonic cocktail.
- Local artisan winery Stone Pillar Winery will have samples ofÂ SIX (!) of their best selling wines including Joceaux (pronounced â€œJOCOâ€…get it?), Redneck RosÃ©, Chocolate SweetheartÂ & more.
- Jim Lammers will provide Live Guitar Music, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- Watch our very own Chef Sandy DiGiovanni doing a cooking demonstration with food tastings.
- And so much more…
Stop by the other great venues in Downtown Overland Park that evening who will be hosting public events as well. Click here for more information.
- See you on Friday, Jan 15!