Lace upÂ your gloves (read: oven mitts)
Step into the ring (read: our cool kitchen)
and show us what you’re made of
(read: cook the tastiest dish from a mystery box of ingredients)
in our newest interactive concept …
A 2-Hour Corporate Mystery Box Culinary Challenge
to find out who makes the best lunch in Kansas City!
Perfect forÂ small groups looking for a fun interactive cooking experience!
Friday, April 22Â |Â 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Here’s how it works:
- Register aÂ team (or two!)Â of 3+ folks from your office .
- Arrive at 11:00 on 4/22 and your team will cook from a mystery box of ingredients (including local KC artisan products) without recipes.
- You’ll have 1 hour to create a winning lunch dish – strategizing, planning, bartering, cooking, creating, communicating and beautifully presenting.
- When the cooking is done, everyone dinesÂ on a tasty lunch!
- Teams will receive light-hearted feedback from The Culinary Center facilitators.
- Win funÂ prizes and SERIOUS bragging rights!
- We’ll begin promptly at 11:00, and we’ll have you out the door and headed back to the office by 1:00 … before the boss even knows you’re gone. (oh what the heck, invite the boss to participate!)