Congratulations on your recent engagement! Now that you found the perfect person to marry, it’s time to find the perfect place to host the party. We understand that you have a lot of different venues from which to choose, but we want to help make that decision easier with some reasons why we think you should pick us.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Your Wedding Celebration at The Culinary Center of Kansas City®
- We have 6,500 square feet of unique and eclectic space for your reception in Downtown Overland Park (our building is a restored turn-of-the-century buggy barn). That’s enough space for cocktail hour, dinner, dancing and even your wedding ceremony!
- We have amazing food (Duh, we are a culinary center!) and we’ll customize a menu for you that is out of this world.
- Did we mention we are a culinary center? That means that we have entertainment built into the party with a complimentary chef’s demonstration of one of the items on your menu, plus your guests will go home with the recipes from your meal in a personalized recipe booklet.
- Another perk of having your celebration at a culinary center is that we have some creative ideas to make your night special, including making the appetizer or dessert an interactive experience that your guests will never forget.
- No need to search for unique party favors. We have a Kitchen Shop that is full of them!
- We have a full liquor license and we don’t have required bar packages. Most venues in the area require you to pay a set bar fee for everyone attending, but we only charge for the bartender and what’s consumed. So, no need to worry about paying for your guests who may not drink.
- We’re a one-stop shop! No need to rent tables, chairs, linens, plates, glassware, votive candles, etc. We have it all here and don’t charge any extra! Of course, you are still more than welcome to bring in your own décor and fresh florals. We work with some terrific vendors who are familiar with our space and can assist with your vision.
- Want to have a slideshow? No problem! We have mad tech skills and can help you with your AV needs (including microphones so everyone can hear the Best Man’s toast).
- We have an amazing event planner to help you plan every step of the way, outstanding staff at your event who are professional, friendly and make sure everything goes as planned, and we even have wizards who magically clean up at the end of the night.
- We know it’s the bride and groom’s special day, and we will go out of our way to make it The Best Day Ever!
Now that you know the reasons why you should choose us, we would love to set up a time for you to see our unique space. Call our Event Planning Specialist, Mimsy, at 913/341.4455 or fill out our online form, and let’s get this party started!