Itâ€™s our job and our mission, to provide top notch and relevant culinary education to the public.Â Been doing this for 22+ years, and we have a pretty good idea what folks want to learn. However, over the years trends have changed, new culinary equipment is introduced, and folks have become more curious about cuisines of far away cultures.
We are smack dab in the middle of designing our class schedule for fall.Â We will be launching that full slate of classes in the next few weeks and you, as our loyal peeps and followers, will be the first to get notice that these hot new classes are live and ready for registration here on our website, kcculinary.com.Â
So right now is a perfect time for you to let us know what you class topics you’d like to see offered here at The Culinary Center of Kansas CityÂ® Â
Here are some thoughts to spur your suggestions:
- Anything youâ€™d like to learn in anticipation of the holidays?
- Been thinking youâ€™d like to up your game in the baking department?
- Have you or a family member been diagnosed with a health issue that requires you to change the way you eat? Â
- Have you recently taken a trip and would like to re-create some of the cuisine you experienced on your trip?
- Are you newly married, widowed, divorced, living on your own for the first time and need to learn to cook?
- Interested in creating healthy, nutritious meals for your family?
â€¦ you get the drift.Â
We are so anxious to hear from you that we would like to reward you for weighing in.Â Each person who replies with suggested cooking class topic(s) will be entered into a raffle for a $75 Gift Certificate to be used for class(es) at The Culinary Center of Kansas City.Â (We’re happy to hear your suggestions ANY TIME, but the contest ends Friday, July 19, 2019, so enter now.)